1-2 ripe bananas
6-8 tbsp almond (or any nut) butter
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp sea salt
- Slice banana into coins and layer on a baking sheet lined with a silicone mat or parchment.
- Add a dollop of nut butter on top of each banana coin.
- In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30 second increments and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the nut butter.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes and enjoy cold. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.